Where do you go to learn how to run a successful Salon?
Time & Location
About The Event
STEVE HILLIARD IS A SALON OWNER OF 2 SALONS, SALON BUSINESS COACH AND AUTHOR OF HIS BOOK “DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN YOUR SALON TODAY”.
Steve is widely recognised as an expert in helping salon owners get off the Salon floor and finally take control of the numbers and understanding their salons. Steve uses the philosophy of doing something “Different” and implementing “Change” into your salon that makes the difference!
STEVE WILL HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES:
- How to help your team to grow their columns.
- Do you feel trapped working on the salon floor?
- Under constant pressure to pay your bills or find new customers?
- Understanding your numbers
- Redeveloping your commission structure
Award-winning international consultant Julie Eldrett has been helping salons improve their customer experience and increase their profits for 35 years.
Through her interactive courses and 121 coaching, she’ll help you get the most out of your team, and ensure they deliver great service consistently, instinctively and happily, every single day.
Great customer service is at the heart of every successful business. It leads to increased spending, repeat business, and more word-of-mouth recommendations.
JULIE ELDRETT WILL BE COVERING…
- How to build stronger teams
- How to increase customer returns and customer spend
- Importance of a good consultation
- Effective communication skills
- Steve Hilliard Course£67£670£0